Save the Date!
Innovations in Mammography for Improved Patient Care
Exploring the latest technology, trends, and innovations in the use of digital breast tomosynthesis in the fight against breast cancer
FUJIFILM Medical Systems U.S.A., Inc. invites you to attend the Innovations in Mammography for Improved Patient Care Educational Symposium on November 27, 6:30–9:00 p.m. Join your colleagues at Chicago's oldest cultural institution, the Chicago Museum of History, for an evening of networking and education.
Learn from industry experts and participate in the discussion as a distinguished panel of global opinion leaders explores the latest strategies and technologies in the use of digital breast tomosynthesis in the fight against breast cancer.
Discussion topics include:
- The clinical value of digital breast tomosynthesis in the early detection of breast cancer
- Innovations used in digital breast tomosynthesis to improve image quality and reduce dose in breast cancer diagnosis
- Strategies to help increase patient comfort and reduce anxiety during mammography exams
- Technologies and strategies for reading, accessing, and storing tomosynthesis image studies and increasing the speed of diagnosis
Featured speakers to include:
- Laurie L. Fajardo, MD, FACR, FSBI
Professor of Radiology
University of Utah, Huntsman Cancer Center
Park City, UT
- Pamela M. Otto, MD, FACR
Professor and Chair
Stewart R. Reuter, MD, Chair in Radiology
Department of Radiology
UT Health San Antonio
San Antonio, TX
Additional program details to be published shortly.